INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS REGARDING WUHAN NOVEL CORONAVIRUS INFEC
- If you have returned from these specific areas since February 19th, you should call NHS 111 and self-isolate even if you do not have symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- Hubei province (as previously noted)
- If you have returned from these areas since February 19th and develop symptoms, however mild, you should self-isolate at home immediately and call NHS111. You do not need to self-isolate if you have no symptoms.
- Northern Italy (defined by a line above, and not including, Pisa, Florence and Rimini),
- Those who have returned from previously identified geographic areas within the past 14 days and develop symptoms, however mild, should self-isolate at home immediately and call NHS 111.
Find out more at the Government coronavirus advice page
Please be aware we are NOT directly linked to any local Pharmacy. any queries MUST be directed to the Pharmacy concerned.
Local Pharmacies include
AR Pharmacy, West Totton
Day Lewis, Brockenhurst
Forest Pharmacy, Cadnam
Lloyds Pharmacy, Totton
Rowlands Pharmacy, Lyndhurst